Gunfire kills woman, injures 3 men in West Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the gunman who killed a woman and injured three men in West Kensington Tuesday night.
The shooting happened just before 6:00 p.m. at East Somerset and North Lee Streets.
The three men wounded are expected to be okay, police say.
Two of the victims were taken to Temple University Hospital and the other two were taken to Episcopal Hospital.
Police have not released the names of the victims.
So far, there is no word on the motive and no arrests have been made.
shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 6 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 1 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 50 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 8 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school