Car, tractor trailer crash on I-476 NB in Franconia Twp.
FRANCONIA TWP., Pa. - April 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A car and a tractor trailer were involved in a crash on Wednesday afternoon on Interstate 476 in Montgomery County.
The crash happened just after 1:00 p.m. in Franconia Township, between the Lansdale and Quakertown exits.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed both vehicles still on the scene, with heavy damage to the car.
One person was flown to Hahnemann University Hospital and another person was taken by ambulance to Lehigh Valley Hospital.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home 21 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Police raid alleged chop shop in South Philadelphia 29 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep