Folcroft man accused of posing as doctor in Philadelphia
FOLCROFT, Pa. - April 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Delaware County man faces serious charges for allegedly posing as a doctor.
Patrick Usanga, 63, of Folcroft, is charged with insurance fraud, theft by deception and several other charges.
The Philadelphia District Attorney's office says he ran Northeast Behavioral Medicine in the 6800 block of Castor Avenue.
Usanga allegedly offered psychiatric and chemical treatment counseling but no one at his facility had any type of medical license.
Usanga is also accused of theft for collecting unemployment while he posed as a doctor.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fraud, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 15 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 40 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 32 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 59 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ