Woman injured in Overbrook car crash
OVERBROOK - April 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 49-year-old woman was injured in a car crash in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia Wednesday.
The accident happened around 5:15 p.m. at 68th Street and Lansdowne Avenue.
Police say two cars collided with another car, which struck at least one parked car before flipping over and coming to a stop.The injured woman was a driver in one the cars involved. She was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
The crash is under investigation.
accident, overbrook, philadelphia, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 34 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 21 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Brisk And Cold
27 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
34 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
21 min ago