School bus leaves road, hits tree in Hopewell Twp., NJ
HOPEWELL TWP., N.J. - April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A small school bus carrying seven people left the roadway and struck a tree in Hopewell Township, Mercer County Thursday morning.
The accident happened in the northbound lanes of Route 29 near the entrance to the Mercer County Corrections Facility.
The Irving Raphael Bus Company vehicle was transporting students to the ESC School in West Amwell when the accident occurred.
Five students, the driver and a bus aide suffered only minor bumps and bruises in the incident.
At this time it remains unclear how the driver lost control.
mercer county, new jersey, school bus, accident, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death 29 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos