Police still probing death of Millersville University student
LANCASTER, Pa. - April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the death of a college student whose body was found along a road in central Pennsylvania.
Motorists discovered the body of 19-year-old Millersville University student Kevin Chavez on a road near a silo in West Hempfield Township around 9:30 p.m. Monday. Police say his car was parked nearby.
Lancaster County Coroner Stephen Diamantoni conducted an autopsy Tuesday and says Chavez suffered multiple traumatic injuries. But he says the manner of death still hasn't been determined.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reports West Hempfield Township police Chief Mark Pugliese says authorities still aren't sure what caused the traumatic injuries. They're trying to establish a timeline of Chavez's whereabouts before he died.
Information from: Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era , http://lancasteronline.com
lancaster county, pennsylvania, body found, local/state
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 42 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 18 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 3 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet 22 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
42 min ago