West Brandywine Township Manager arrested for stealing funds
BRANDYWINE TWP., Pa. - April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester County detectives arrested West Brandywine Township Manager Ronald Rambo for allegedly stealing public funds.
District Attorney Tom Hogan says Rambo, 59, misappropriated funds and stole from the township.
According to officials, Rambo, who resides in Coatesville, Pennsylvania, was confronted in the past with prior instances of misappropriating funds and had agreed to repay the township, but then continued to misappropriate funds.
Officials say he approved reimbursement for forged medical bills totaling more than $456.
Chester County detectives will continue to review records and interview witnesses to determine the full extent of the thefts.
chester county, theft, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 26 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 13 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 13 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 18 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 22 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 52 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos