West Brandywine Township Manager arrested for stealing funds
BRANDYWINE TWP., Pa. - April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester County detectives arrested West Brandywine Township Manager Ronald Rambo for allegedly stealing public funds.
District Attorney Tom Hogan says Rambo, 59, misappropriated funds and stole from the township.
According to officials, Rambo, who resides in Coatesville, Pennsylvania, was confronted in the past with prior instances of misappropriating funds and had agreed to repay the township, but then continued to misappropriate funds.
Officials say he approved reimbursement for forged medical bills totaling more than $456.
Chester County detectives will continue to review records and interview witnesses to determine the full extent of the thefts.
chester county, theft, pennsylvania, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad