3 hospitalized after South Philadelphia apartment fire
PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire in South Philadelphia sent three people to the hospital overnight.
The fire broke out at a three-story apartment building on the 700 block of McKean Street in South Philadelphia around 2:30 a.m. Friday morning.
Fire crews arrived to find fire coming from the back of the first floor.
Three women were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
The fire was placed under control within 30 minutes.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 24 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 12 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition