3 hospitalized after South Philadelphia apartment fire
PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire in South Philadelphia sent three people to the hospital overnight.
The fire broke out at a three-story apartment building on the 700 block of McKean Street in South Philadelphia around 2:30 a.m. Friday morning.
Fire crews arrived to find fire coming from the back of the first floor.
Three women were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
The fire was placed under control within 30 minutes.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow is turning the ground white again! 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 38 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 5 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
14 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
5 min ago