2 injured in Southwest Philadelphia house fire
PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A house fire injured two people in Southwest Philadelphia early Friday morning.
Fire crews arrived on scene in the 1700 block of South Yewdall Street at 4:12 a.m. to find heavy smoke coming from the basement of the two-story home.
According to officials, one male was transported to the hospital in stable condition and another victim, a female, was also transported to an area hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation by the fire marshal.
fire, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack 3 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 5 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos