Camden woman critically wounded in shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the head in Camden early Saturday morning.
The shooting happened near the intersection of Midvale and Rand Streets just after 10:00 p.m.
Police believe the woman may be in her 40s. She was rushed to Cooper University Hospital where she is listed in critical condition.
The shooting remains under investigation.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act