Camden woman critically wounded in shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the head in Camden early Saturday morning.
The shooting happened near the intersection of Midvale and Rand Streets just after 10:00 p.m.
Police believe the woman may be in her 40s. She was rushed to Cooper University Hospital where she is listed in critical condition.
The shooting remains under investigation.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 47 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
1 min ago