18-year-old stabbed multiple times in Logan
PHILADELPHIA - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police have one person in custody following an early morning stabbing that left an 18-year-old woman in critical condition.
The incident happened in the 1600 block of Widener Place in the Logan section of Philadelphia around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
Police say the victim was stabbed four times during an altercation with another female inside of the residence.
She was rushed to Einstein Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition.
Police say one female was arrested at the scene and could face numerous charges.
There is no word on what sparked the incident, which remains under investigation.
stabbing, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing 53 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 19 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 6 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 12 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor