18-year-old stabbed multiple times in Logan
PHILADELPHIA - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police have one person in custody following an early morning stabbing that left an 18-year-old woman in critical condition.
The incident happened in the 1600 block of Widener Place in the Logan section of Philadelphia around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
Police say the victim was stabbed four times during an altercation with another female inside of the residence.
She was rushed to Einstein Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition.
Police say one female was arrested at the scene and could face numerous charges.
There is no word on what sparked the incident, which remains under investigation.
stabbing, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 2 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
2 min ago