Pedestrian hospitalized after being hit by car in Olney
PHILADELPHIA - April 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating an accident that injured a pedestrian in the Olney section late Friday night.
It happened near the intersection of North 5th Street and Godfrey Avenue just before midnight.
Medics rushed the victim to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have not released the victim's identity.
Police say the driver remained at the scene, but there is no word on any charges being filed.
pedestrian struck, accident, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police