Man shot multiple times in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia that left one man critically wounded.
It happened just before 6:00 p.m. Saturday at 18th and Oxford streets.
Police say a man in his 20s was shot three times.
He was taken by private vehicle to St. Joseph's Hospital then transferred to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
No word what sparked the shooting.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 1 min ago
- Record Warmth! 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 12 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 22 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 22 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 9 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
1 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
12 min ago
- Record Warmth!
52 min ago