Delaware man faces DUI after crashing into Taco Bell
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. (AP) - April 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a Rehoboth Beach man is facing a drunken driving charge after crashing into a Taco Bell restaurant.
Police say 60-year-old Gregory Pflug crashed into the restaurant on Coastal Highway about 11:45 p.m. Saturday. State Police say the restaurant is unable to be occupied until structural repairs are made.
Investigators say Pflug was leaving the drive-through area when he accelerated suddenly, drove over a flower bed and through an outdoor seating area before running into the building.
State Police say he left the area on foot, but was followed by witnesses and apprehended by troopers who responded to the crash.
No one was injured.
delaware, sussex county, accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish