Phoenixville bank robbed for second time, same gunman suspected
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police think a robber who held up a Phoenixville, Chester County bank Tuesday may have struck there before.
Officials say just before noon a man threatened Phoenixville Federal Bank employees with a gun and got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
Detectives believe the same suspect robbed the branch February 20th.
They say he's a white man in his 20s, between 5'10 and 6', with dark hair.
A $2,500 reward is being offered for an arrest and conviction.
pennsylvania, chester county, bank robbery, robbery, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police district, cars 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 4 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 47 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 17 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
47 min ago