Phoenixville bank robbed for second time, same gunman suspected
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police think a robber who held up a Phoenixville, Chester County bank Tuesday may have struck there before.
Officials say just before noon a man threatened Phoenixville Federal Bank employees with a gun and got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
Detectives believe the same suspect robbed the branch February 20th.
They say he's a white man in his 20s, between 5'10 and 6', with dark hair.
A $2,500 reward is being offered for an arrest and conviction.
pennsylvania, chester county, bank robbery, robbery, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday 58 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?