Phoenixville bank robbed for second time, same gunman suspected
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police think a robber who held up a Phoenixville, Chester County bank Tuesday may have struck there before.
Officials say just before noon a man threatened Phoenixville Federal Bank employees with a gun and got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
Detectives believe the same suspect robbed the branch February 20th.
They say he's a white man in his 20s, between 5'10 and 6', with dark hair.
A $2,500 reward is being offered for an arrest and conviction.
pennsylvania, chester county, bank robbery, robbery, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man rescued from Schuylkill River 2 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security 6 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 3 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 20 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!