Phoenixville bank robbed for second time, same gunman suspected
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police think a robber who held up a Phoenixville, Chester County bank Tuesday may have struck there before.
Officials say just before noon a man threatened Phoenixville Federal Bank employees with a gun and got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
Detectives believe the same suspect robbed the branch February 20th.
They say he's a white man in his 20s, between 5'10 and 6', with dark hair.
A $2,500 reward is being offered for an arrest and conviction.
pennsylvania, chester county, bank robbery, robbery, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 31 min ago
- Gusty Thunderstorms Possible This Evening 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 44 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 41 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 9 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 10 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
42 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
9 min ago