Fire damages home in Clifton Heights
CLIFTON HEIGHTS, Pa. - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fire damaged a home in Clifton Heights, Delaware County early Thursday morning.
The blaze broke around 1:45 a.m. on the unit block of East Washington Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire showing from a 3-story duplex house.
Officials believe a motorcycle on the front lawn caught on fire and then spread to the house.
The Red Cross arrived to assist 13 people who were displaced.
So far, there is no report of any injuries.
fire, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 38 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
48 min ago