Man shot and killed in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 40-year-old man was shot multiple times and killed in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The shooting happened around 11:45 p.m. on the 1400 block of East Sharpnack Street.
Neighbors told police they heard an argument before shots were fired.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His name has not been released.
Police say they have no suspects in custody or a motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPDTIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
shooting, west oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 56 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 4 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ