Decomposed body found in Germantown wooded area
GERMANTOWN - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a decomposed body was found in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The body was discovered shortly before 8:30 p.m. in a wooded area along the 5200 block of Magnolia Street.
The victim was wrapped in a blanket and bound with a rope.
Police suspect foul play and they were not able to determine if the body was male or female.
They are asking for anyone who has information to come forward and contact the police.
The body was taken to the Medical Examiner's office.
body found, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash