Decomposed body found in Germantown wooded area
GERMANTOWN - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a decomposed body was found in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The body was discovered shortly before 8:30 p.m. in a wooded area along the 5200 block of Magnolia Street.
The victim was wrapped in a blanket and bound with a rope.
Police suspect foul play and they were not able to determine if the body was male or female.
They are asking for anyone who has information to come forward and contact the police.
The body was taken to the Medical Examiner's office.
body found, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 50 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
20 min ago