Grease fire in Center City charter school kitchen
CENTER CITY - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters responded to a grease fire in the kitchen of a Center City charter school Thursday morning.
The fire was reported around 7:55 a.m. at the Philadelphia Electrical and Tech Charter School, located at 1420 Chestnut Street.
According to officials, a pot of meat caught fire, leading to a grease fire.
The fire was quickly put out.
There are no injuries reported.
philadelphia, school, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 46 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos