Former Philadelphia city council receptionist sentenced for DUI
PHILADELPHIA - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former receptionist for the Philadelphia city council president was sentenced for DUI on Thursday.
Robin Jones, 50, pleaded guilty in February to driving under the influence when she crashed a city-owned car last fall.
Jones didn't have permission to use the car.
She was sentenced to 72 to 144 hours in jail, but given credit for time served.
Her license was suspended, she has to pay restitution for damages and she must pay a $1,000 fine.
Jones also has to attend classes on alcohol and traffic safety.
philadelphia, DUI, accident, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos