Former Philadelphia city council receptionist sentenced for DUI
PHILADELPHIA - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former receptionist for the Philadelphia city council president was sentenced for DUI on Thursday.
Robin Jones, 50, pleaded guilty in February to driving under the influence when she crashed a city-owned car last fall.
Jones didn't have permission to use the car.
She was sentenced to 72 to 144 hours in jail, but given credit for time served.
Her license was suspended, she has to pay restitution for damages and she must pay a $1,000 fine.
Jones also has to attend classes on alcohol and traffic safety.
philadelphia, DUI, accident, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 4 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 44 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 8 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
39 min ago