2-year-old injured in South Philadelphia hit-and-run
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 2-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a hit-and-run driver in South Philadelphia.
It happened just after 4:00 p.m. at Broad and Tasker streets.
Police say the toddler had attempted to cross the intersection with his mother when he was hit by a jeep.
The Jeep was last seen heading west on Tasker Street.
The toddler was taken to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for a possible broken leg, but is expected to survive.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, pedestrian struck, accident, hit and run, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded 29 min ago
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house 18 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
30 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens...
29 min ago