Man shot 10 times on porch in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot ten times on a porch in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia late Thursday night.
The shooting happened 11:30 p.m. on the 7900 block of Fayette Street.
The unidentified man was shot in the chest and torso, police say.
He was rushed to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Witnesses say two men were seen fleeing from the area.
Police are searching for the suspects.
west oak lane, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 25 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 34 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 52 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos