Man shot 10 times on porch in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot ten times on a porch in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia late Thursday night.
The shooting happened 11:30 p.m. on the 7900 block of Fayette Street.
The unidentified man was shot in the chest and torso, police say.
He was rushed to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Witnesses say two men were seen fleeing from the area.
Police are searching for the suspects.
west oak lane, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 57 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 4 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape