18-year-old male shot in the head in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say an 18-year-old male was shot in the head on a Camden, New Jersey street early Friday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:45 a.m. at the intersection of Westfield and North 32nd Streets.
The victim was rushed to Cooper Hospital in critical condition, police say.
So far, there are no suspects in custody or word on a motive for the shooting.
camden, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 14 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 11 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 53 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ