18-year-old male shot in the head in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say an 18-year-old male was shot in the head on a Camden, New Jersey street early Friday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:45 a.m. at the intersection of Westfield and North 32nd Streets.
The victim was rushed to Cooper Hospital in critical condition, police say.
So far, there are no suspects in custody or word on a motive for the shooting.
camden, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 57 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 3 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
57 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos