Search planned for missing NJ college student
HILLSBOROUGH, N.J. (AP) - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- People are organizing a search and offering a reward for information about a New Jersey college student who disappeared 10 days ago.
Paige Aiello was last seen at her family's home in Hillsborough on April 9. The 22-year-old College of New Jersey senior apparently took her mother's car without permission.
The car was found the next day in New Brunswick parked near a train station. A passer-by reported finding Aiello's purse, cellphone and car keys on the south walkway of the George Washington Bridge.
Aiello's father told The Times of Trenton video showed his daughter walking out of Penn Station in the direction of the bridge.
Volunteers plan to distribute flyers outside New York's Penn Station on Saturday and her family is offering an undisclosed reward.
new jersey, students, missing person, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 1 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 10 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 1 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!