Search planned for missing NJ college student
HILLSBOROUGH, N.J. (AP) - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- People are organizing a search and offering a reward for information about a New Jersey college student who disappeared 10 days ago.
Paige Aiello was last seen at her family's home in Hillsborough on April 9. The 22-year-old College of New Jersey senior apparently took her mother's car without permission.
The car was found the next day in New Brunswick parked near a train station. A passer-by reported finding Aiello's purse, cellphone and car keys on the south walkway of the George Washington Bridge.
Aiello's father told The Times of Trenton video showed his daughter walking out of Penn Station in the direction of the bridge.
Volunteers plan to distribute flyers outside New York's Penn Station on Saturday and her family is offering an undisclosed reward.
new jersey, students, missing person, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth! 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Record Warmth!
1 min ago