Fire damages house in Washington Township
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - Arpil 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A multi-alarm fire damaged a house in Washington Township, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The blaze broke out around 2:00 a.m. on the unit block of Hopatcong Drive.
Flames consumed the first and second floors, officials say
All the residents inside the home were able to get out safely.
The fire was placed under control within an hour and the cause is under investigation.
fire, new jersey, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 5 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft 49 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 9 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 47 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 44 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies