New Castle police charge man with armed robbery
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - April 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 22-year-old man has been charged in an armed robbery at a New Castle apartment complex.
New Castle County police say Justin Mangini had also been wanted for an incident of terroristic threatening.
The robbery occurred last week at the Colonial Village Apartments. Police say Mangini pulled a knife and demanded money from the victim before fleeing the area.
He has been charged with first-degree robbery, possession of a deadly weapon during a felony and conspiracy. He's in custody after failing to post bail and has also been ordered to have no contact with the victim.
robbery, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 33 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 49 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos