New Castle police charge man with armed robbery
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - April 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 22-year-old man has been charged in an armed robbery at a New Castle apartment complex.
New Castle County police say Justin Mangini had also been wanted for an incident of terroristic threatening.
The robbery occurred last week at the Colonial Village Apartments. Police say Mangini pulled a knife and demanded money from the victim before fleeing the area.
He has been charged with first-degree robbery, possession of a deadly weapon during a felony and conspiracy. He's in custody after failing to post bail and has also been ordered to have no contact with the victim.
robbery, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 9 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 32 min ago
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 20 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 33 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Winter Warm Up
38 min ago
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
47 min ago