New Castle police charge man with armed robbery
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - April 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 22-year-old man has been charged in an armed robbery at a New Castle apartment complex.
New Castle County police say Justin Mangini had also been wanted for an incident of terroristic threatening.
The robbery occurred last week at the Colonial Village Apartments. Police say Mangini pulled a knife and demanded money from the victim before fleeing the area.
He has been charged with first-degree robbery, possession of a deadly weapon during a felony and conspiracy. He's in custody after failing to post bail and has also been ordered to have no contact with the victim.
robbery, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 43 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 33 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
43 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
33 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos