Pennsauken stabbing victim collapses after running from scene
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - April 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County are investigating a stabbing in Pennsauken that critically injured a man.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the 5500 block of Woodland Avenue.
Police say a man was stabbed several times in the chest in front of a home at that location.
The victim then ran to the 3700 block of Terrace Avenue before collapsing.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on a suspect.
new jersey, camden county, stabbing, pennsauken, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 34 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 22 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!