Pennsauken stabbing victim collapses after running from scene
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - April 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County are investigating a stabbing in Pennsauken that critically injured a man.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the 5500 block of Woodland Avenue.
Police say a man was stabbed several times in the chest in front of a home at that location.
The victim then ran to the 3700 block of Terrace Avenue before collapsing.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on a suspect.
new jersey, camden county, stabbing, pennsauken, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting