Pennsauken stabbing victim collapses after running from scene
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - April 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County are investigating a stabbing in Pennsauken that critically injured a man.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the 5500 block of Woodland Avenue.
Police say a man was stabbed several times in the chest in front of a home at that location.
The victim then ran to the 3700 block of Terrace Avenue before collapsing.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on a suspect.
new jersey, camden county, stabbing, pennsauken, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sheriff: Suspect in Colorado school shooting dead 1 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 58 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Driver facing drug charges after crash with police cruiser