Pennsauken stabbing victim collapses after running from scene
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - April 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County are investigating a stabbing in Pennsauken that critically injured a man.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the 5500 block of Woodland Avenue.
Police say a man was stabbed several times in the chest in front of a home at that location.
The victim then ran to the 3700 block of Terrace Avenue before collapsing.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on a suspect.
new jersey, camden county, stabbing, pennsauken, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 9 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 4 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 49 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 13 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
44 min ago