Man shot in the legs in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 20-year-old man says he was followed and shot in the legs in West Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. at the intersection of 61st Street and Larchwood Avenue.
The victim told police that two people were following him, and that when he began to run one of the the suspects opened fire on him.
The victim was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
Police are searching for the suspects who fled the scene.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 52 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
51 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
52 min ago