5 injured in Browns Mills crash
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least five people were injured in a crash Monday morning in Burlington County, New Jersey.
Officials were called out shortly before 7:30 a.m. to the intersection of East Lakeshore Drive and Tulip Street in Browns Mills.
It is not yet clear at this time how many cars were involved, however five people were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries.
One of the victims was flown to an area hospital with head trauma.
The intersection was closed while police investigated.
burlington county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 36 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 51 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 59 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 46 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship 36 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
36 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
31 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos