5 injured in Browns Mills crash
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least five people were injured in a crash Monday morning in Burlington County, New Jersey.
Officials were called out shortly before 7:30 a.m. to the intersection of East Lakeshore Drive and Tulip Street in Browns Mills.
It is not yet clear at this time how many cars were involved, however five people were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries.
One of the victims was flown to an area hospital with head trauma.
The intersection was closed while police investigated.
burlington county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 36 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 57 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 4 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 7 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...