5 injured in Browns Mills crash
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least five people were injured in a crash Monday morning in Burlington County, New Jersey.
Officials were called out shortly before 7:30 a.m. to the intersection of East Lakeshore Drive and Tulip Street in Browns Mills.
It is not yet clear at this time how many cars were involved, however five people were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries.
One of the victims was flown to an area hospital with head trauma.
The intersection was closed while police investigated.
burlington county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 9 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
36 min ago