Police shoot armed teenager in Pleasantville, NJ
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway after Pleasantville, New Jersey police shot and killed a man Monday afternoon.
At 4:20 p.m. officers responded to reports of an armed man making threats outside a home on the 800 block of West Park Avenue.
The man, identified as 19-year-old Alexis Perez, was killed in the confrontation.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office says three Pleasantville officers were involved in the shooting.
new jersey, atlantic county, police, shooting, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids