Police shoot armed teenager in Pleasantville, NJ
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway after Pleasantville, New Jersey police shot and killed a man Monday afternoon.
At 4:20 p.m. officers responded to reports of an armed man making threats outside a home on the 800 block of West Park Avenue.
The man, identified as 19-year-old Alexis Perez, was killed in the confrontation.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office says three Pleasantville officers were involved in the shooting.
new jersey, atlantic county, police, shooting, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book