Police shoot armed teenager in Pleasantville, NJ
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway after Pleasantville, New Jersey police shot and killed a man Monday afternoon.
At 4:20 p.m. officers responded to reports of an armed man making threats outside a home on the 800 block of West Park Avenue.
The man, identified as 19-year-old Alexis Perez, was killed in the confrontation.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office says three Pleasantville officers were involved in the shooting.
new jersey, atlantic county, police, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 16 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 3 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 3 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 8 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 12 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 42 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos