Teen shot outside his house in East Mount Airy
EAST MOUNT AIRY - April 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a teen was shot outside his house in East Mount Airy Monday night.
The shooting occurred around 10:45 p.m. on the unit block of Montana Street.
Police say the 16-year-old boy was shot twice in the chest in front of his residence.
He was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was admitted in critical condition.
Authorities say this latest act of violence is less than a mile from where a 15-year-old boy was shot on Sunday.
Police have arrested two suspects in Sunday's shooting but are searching for the person who shot the teen last night.
shopping, mount airy, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ