Teen shot outside his house in East Mount Airy
EAST MOUNT AIRY - April 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a teen was shot outside his house in East Mount Airy Monday night.
The shooting occurred around 10:45 p.m. on the unit block of Montana Street.
Police say the 16-year-old boy was shot twice in the chest in front of his residence.
He was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was admitted in critical condition.
Authorities say this latest act of violence is less than a mile from where a 15-year-old boy was shot on Sunday.
Police have arrested two suspects in Sunday's shooting but are searching for the person who shot the teen last night.
shopping, mount airy, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting 13 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ 9 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 4 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million