Spring Township home destroyed by fire
SPRING TWP., Pa. - April 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Berks County home is unrecognizable after it was destroyed by fire.
The fire happened at a home on Marcor Drive near Wilshire Boulevard in Spring Township on Tuesday morning.
While firefighters were battling the flames this morning, they sensed the roof starting to collapse and managed to escape the house just in time.
The fire also destroyed two cars and the siding of a nearby home.
The cause remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, berks county, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos