Penn Wood students return to class after fire
YEADON, Pa. - April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Penn Wood High School juniors and seniors returned to class on Wednesday morning for the first time since a fire damaged their school.
The upperclassmen affected by the fire joined freshmen and sophomores at the Cypress Street campus in Yeadon.
The juniors and seniors normally attend class at the Green Avenue campus in Lansdowne, but someone set fire to that building on Thursday.
The fire has been ruled an arson by investigators.
No arrests have been made in this case.
arson, fire, pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ