Woman robbed, forced to withdraw from ATM in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for a man who forced a woman to withdraw money from an ATM.
Troopers say about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday, the woman got into her car in the garage at her home in Wilmington. A man with a handgun appeared and forced his way into the vehicle, with the victim in the passenger seat.
The man drove the car to the Wells Fargo Bank on Concord Pike and forced the woman to withdraw money from the ATM.
Police say the robber took the money, drove the victim back to her home, and ran away.
delaware, wilmington, robbery, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 1 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 18 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 40 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Winter's Last Blast
19 min ago
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
18 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
40 min ago