Woman robbed, forced to withdraw from ATM in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for a man who forced a woman to withdraw money from an ATM.
Troopers say about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday, the woman got into her car in the garage at her home in Wilmington. A man with a handgun appeared and forced his way into the vehicle, with the victim in the passenger seat.
The man drove the car to the Wells Fargo Bank on Concord Pike and forced the woman to withdraw money from the ATM.
Police say the robber took the money, drove the victim back to her home, and ran away.
delaware, wilmington, robbery, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 49 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 29 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar