Father, son waive preliminary hearings after underage drinking party
EAST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- The East Goshen Township father and son accused of throwing an underage drinking party made an apperance Wednesday before a judge.
Only Action News was there as Raymond Bonnett and his 18-year-old son, Elliot Bonnett, walked into court.
Both men waived their preliminary hearings on 16 counts of endangering the welfare of children, 16 counts of corruption of minors and 18 counts of selling or furnishing liquor to minors.
Prosecutors withdrew felony charges of interference with the custody of children.
Bonnett and his son are currently out on bail.
chester county, pennsylvania, alcohol, underage drinking, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 2 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
2 min ago