Father, son waive preliminary hearings after underage drinking party
EAST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- The East Goshen Township father and son accused of throwing an underage drinking party made an apperance Wednesday before a judge.
Only Action News was there as Raymond Bonnett and his 18-year-old son, Elliot Bonnett, walked into court.
Both men waived their preliminary hearings on 16 counts of endangering the welfare of children, 16 counts of corruption of minors and 18 counts of selling or furnishing liquor to minors.
Prosecutors withdrew felony charges of interference with the custody of children.
Bonnett and his son are currently out on bail.
chester county, pennsylvania, alcohol, underage drinking, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 50 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases