Bank robbery caught on camera in Vineland, N.J.
VINELAND, N.J. - April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Vineland Police are looking for a man caught on camera robbing a bank.
Investigators say the man used a gun to rob the Susquehanna Bank branch in the 2300 block of North Delsea Drive Wednesday morning.
They say he walked in, handed the teller the note, and fled on a bicycle with an unspecified amount of cash.
No one was hurt.
If you recognize the man in the surveillance picture, you are asked to call Vineland Police at 856-691-4180.
new jersey, bank robbery, caught on camera, cumberland county, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 48 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?