Man shot in buttocks on Germantown street
GERMANTOWN - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a man in the city's Germantown section Thursday afternoon.
Police responded to the 200 block of East Haines Street and found a 21-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
He was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police believe that he was shot on Germantown Avenue and then ran to Haines Street.
There is no word on suspects or a motive at this time.
germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed 13 min ago
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos