Man shot in buttocks on Germantown street
GERMANTOWN - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a man in the city's Germantown section Thursday afternoon.
Police responded to the 200 block of East Haines Street and found a 21-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
He was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police believe that he was shot on Germantown Avenue and then ran to Haines Street.
There is no word on suspects or a motive at this time.
germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Skydiver gets tangled with landing plane
53 min ago
- Student meets bone marrow recipient for...
50 min ago