Evacuation over at Lenape High School
MEDFORD, N.J. - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- The evacuation at Lenape High School in Medford, New Jersey, because ofa threat, is over.
School officials say it was around 8:45 a.m. Thursday that the threat was found in the form of graffiti in a bathroom.
The nature of the threat led to an immediate lockdown and evacuation.
School officials say all students and staff are safe.
By Noon the school said the building had been searched and deemed safe for re-entry.
Anyone with information about the threat is asked to contact the Medford Township Police Detectives at 609-654-7375 or the confidential police tip line at 609-714-0302.
new jersey, burlington county, school, local/state
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 41 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 1 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 12 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 8 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 54 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
8 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
34 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
54 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos