Evacuation over at Lenape High School
MEDFORD, N.J. - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- The evacuation at Lenape High School in Medford, New Jersey, because ofa threat, is over.
School officials say it was around 8:45 a.m. Thursday that the threat was found in the form of graffiti in a bathroom.
The nature of the threat led to an immediate lockdown and evacuation.
School officials say all students and staff are safe.
By Noon the school said the building had been searched and deemed safe for re-entry.
Anyone with information about the threat is asked to contact the Medford Township Police Detectives at 609-654-7375 or the confidential police tip line at 609-714-0302.
new jersey, burlington county, school, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 7 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 4 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 46 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ