Evacuation over at Lenape High School
MEDFORD, N.J. - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- The evacuation at Lenape High School in Medford, New Jersey, because ofa threat, is over.
School officials say it was around 8:45 a.m. Thursday that the threat was found in the form of graffiti in a bathroom.
The nature of the threat led to an immediate lockdown and evacuation.
School officials say all students and staff are safe.
By Noon the school said the building had been searched and deemed safe for re-entry.
Anyone with information about the threat is asked to contact the Medford Township Police Detectives at 609-654-7375 or the confidential police tip line at 609-714-0302.
new jersey, burlington county, school, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 5 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 51 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
5 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
4 min ago