Evacuation over at Lenape High School
MEDFORD, N.J. - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- The evacuation at Lenape High School in Medford, New Jersey, because ofa threat, is over.
School officials say it was around 8:45 a.m. Thursday that the threat was found in the form of graffiti in a bathroom.
The nature of the threat led to an immediate lockdown and evacuation.
School officials say all students and staff are safe.
By Noon the school said the building had been searched and deemed safe for re-entry.
Anyone with information about the threat is asked to contact the Medford Township Police Detectives at 609-654-7375 or the confidential police tip line at 609-714-0302.
new jersey, burlington county, school, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia 18 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish