Man shot 5 times in Frankford
FRANKFORD - April 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Frankford that left a man critically hurt.
The shooting was reported around 5:00 p.m. Thursday in the area of 1600 Meadow Street.
Police say a 25-year-old man was shot five times - twice in the head, twice in the chest, and once in the leg.
He is listed in critical condition at Aria Health Torresdale Campus.
Police have taken two suspects into custody.
philadelphia, frankford, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting 46 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ 42 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 37 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million