Fire damages Japanese restaurant in Absecon
ABSECON, N.J. - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were on the scene of a Japanese restaurant fire in Absecon, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The blaze broke out just before 1:30 a.m. on the 100 block of West White Horse Pike.
Crews arrived to flames showing on the roof of the Mt. Fugi Sushi restaurant.
Firefighters worked quickly to get the blaze under control.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Investigators say the blaze may have been caused by an electrical problem.
fire, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 20 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 49 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 8 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash