Fire damages Japanese restaurant in Absecon
ABSECON, N.J. - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were on the scene of a Japanese restaurant fire in Absecon, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The blaze broke out just before 1:30 a.m. on the 100 block of West White Horse Pike.
Crews arrived to flames showing on the roof of the Mt. Fugi Sushi restaurant.
Firefighters worked quickly to get the blaze under control.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Investigators say the blaze may have been caused by an electrical problem.
fire, new jersey, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands