Man shot in the head in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that left one man dead.
It happened around 3:30 Friday afternoon on the 1900 block of 74th Avenue.
Authorities say the victim, in his 30s, was shot at least once. He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital where he died from his injuries.
So far no word what sparked the shooting and police have not named any suspects.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1