Man shot in the head in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that left one man dead.
It happened around 3:30 Friday afternoon on the 1900 block of 74th Avenue.
Authorities say the victim, in his 30s, was shot at least once. He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital where he died from his injuries.
So far no word what sparked the shooting and police have not named any suspects.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting 57 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 22 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 14 min ago
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
14 min ago