Man shot in the head in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that left one man dead.
It happened around 3:30 Friday afternoon on the 1900 block of 74th Avenue.
Authorities say the victim, in his 30s, was shot at least once. He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital where he died from his injuries.
So far no word what sparked the shooting and police have not named any suspects.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 6 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos