1 dead in Port Richmond double shooting
PORT RICHMOND - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A shooting in the Port Richmond section of the city has left one man dead and another wounded.
It happened around 6:00 Friday evening on near Amber and Ann streets.
Authorities say someone there opened fire striking two men.
A 22-year-old man was shot in the head and later died at the hospital.
A 28-year-old man was shot in the shoulder and is listed in stable condition at Temple University Hospital.
Police say two men were taken into custody and weapons were recovered.
No word what sparked the shooting.
philadelphia, port richmond, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 16 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 47 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
43 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
47 min ago