Trapped driver rescued in Kelly Drive crash
PHILADELPHIA - April 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating an early morning crash on Kelly Drive that has left a man in critical condition early Saturday morning.
The single vehicle crash occurred around 5:00 a.m.
Police say the driver lost control of his vehicle and struck a rock wall. The car bounced off the wall and crossed Kelly Drive before coming to rest on the jogging trail trapping the driver inside.
The driver was transported to Hahnemann Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
Kelly Drive was closed during the investigaion, but has been reopened.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 34 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show