Hatfield teen struck, killed while walking with friends
HATFIELD, Pa. (AP) - April 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a teenager was struck and killed by a car while walking with three friends in Hatfield Township.
Police and prosecutors in Montgomery County say 15-year-old Dennis Kee of Hatfield was struck just after 11:30 p.m. Friday on Route 309.
He was taken to Lehigh Valley Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead an hour later.
The Lehigh County coroner's office said Kee died as a result of the crash and ruled the death an accident.
Authorities said the vehicle was found in a nearby parking lot and the driver was interviewed. Police have not announced any charges in the case.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Hatfield Township Police at 215-855-0903.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 39 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 7 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape