Hatfield teen struck, killed while walking with friends
HATFIELD, Pa. (AP) - April 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a teenager was struck and killed by a car while walking with three friends in Hatfield Township.
Police and prosecutors in Montgomery County say 15-year-old Dennis Kee of Hatfield was struck just after 11:30 p.m. Friday on Route 309.
He was taken to Lehigh Valley Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead an hour later.
The Lehigh County coroner's office said Kee died as a result of the crash and ruled the death an accident.
Authorities said the vehicle was found in a nearby parking lot and the driver was interviewed. Police have not announced any charges in the case.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Hatfield Township Police at 215-855-0903.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 7 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 46 min ago
- Temps Soar