Middletown, Delaware man dies in motorcycle crash
MIDDLETOWN, Del. - April 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a Middletown man was killed in an early morning motorcycle crash.
State Police say the accident occurred about 2:20 a.m. Sunday on Bethel Church road near the Maryland state line. Twenty-nine-year-old Daniel Levinsky was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators say Levinsky failed to negotiate a curve in the roadway and struck a utility pole. Police say the crash affected traffic in the area for about two hours as the accident was investigated and cleared.
delaware, new castle county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish