Fire damages IHOP restaurant in Ewing Township
EWING TWP., N.J. - April 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- The damage is being assessed after fire devastated a New Jersey restaurant.
Fire broke out just before 9:30 p.m. Saturday at the IHOP located in the 700 block of Parkway Avenue.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke pouring from the roof.
It took 40 minutes to knock down the blaze.
No one was hurt.
Mercer County investigators are working to find the cause.
new jersey, mercer county, fire, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 16 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 55 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 35 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
55 min ago