Fire damages IHOP restaurant in Ewing Township
EWING TWP., N.J. - April 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- The damage is being assessed after fire devastated a New Jersey restaurant.
Fire broke out just before 9:30 p.m. Saturday at the IHOP located in the 700 block of Parkway Avenue.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke pouring from the roof.
It took 40 minutes to knock down the blaze.
No one was hurt.
Mercer County investigators are working to find the cause.
new jersey, mercer county, fire, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash